Our workshop operates full time, six days a week with complete capability for three master jewelers, a Swiss-trained watchmaker, custom design casting, diamond setting, and laser welding. Many repair services are performed while you wait – with full viewing from the hospitality of our client lounge.
Each piece-specific service requires careful review and assessment. We can accommodate work in many types of metals, including gold, platinum, silver, palladium, and even steel. Our jewelers have custom created jewelry and set diamonds over 10 carats. Precision, time, and attention is afforded to each individual item that crosses the jeweler’s workbench.
Feel free to visit today for your complimentary jewelry cleaning and inspection.
JEWELRY REPAIR SERVICES
- Ring Sizing
- Refinishing, rhodium-plating, gold-plating
- Diamond & gemstone setting or replacing
- Prong re-tipping, rebuilding, or reconditioning
- Arthritic shank addition or adjustment
- Safety chain and security clasp supply
- Metalsmithing and general jewelry repair
- Pearl restringing
- Custom jewelry design
- Battery replacement
- Band adjustment
- Band replacement
- Pressure testing
- Automatic movement overhaul, repair, or replacement
- Quartz movement repair or replacement
- Case, band or complete refinishing or restoration
APPRAISAL & INSURANCE REPLACEMENT SERVICES
- Insurance replacement appraisals for jewelry, watches & precious metals (available by item)
- Complete estate appraisals (available at an hourly rate)
FUN FACT: The typical modern automatic Swiss watch beats around 700,000 per day.